- MD Concierge is not a medical insurance company; it is a membership program.
- Our services do not cover immediate medical emergency typically provided by 911 services.
- Severe cases of acute disease or exacerbation of chronic conditions as well as trauma of any kind should be treated at the hospital of your choice.
- Show More
We offer individual memberships, family memberships and corporate accounts. Please call us for a quote.
- Membership is not transferable.
- Discounts for two or more members are available. Please ask for a quote.
- Under this membership program, you are liable for: Co-pays, prescriptions, and emergency care under your regular medical insurance carrier.
- Our members can also join our Medical Cannabis Program, as long as he or she presents a medical condition approved for treatment by the Puerto Rico Department of Health.
- An annual physical exam is mandatory for all members. This will ensure adequate follow up throughout the year.
- Show More
Annual membership fees are due and payable in full upon execution of the membership agreement. MD Concierge PR accepts cash, checks, VISA, MasterCard, Paypal & Venmo.
In some cases, patients have special recurrent needs that may require more intense follow-up. MD Concierge PR will address those needs and will provide a membership estimate for special needs members.